|Contents||Top · 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Shrimp make interesting and colourful additions to an invertebrate or reef aquarium. Most Shrimp are scavengers that will eagerly accept small pieces of fish or shrimp in the home aquarium. Shrimp have a hard outer shell (carapace) that must be shed (moulted) for the shrimp to grow.
They vary in temperament from exceptionally peaceful such as the Saran Shrimp to notorious predators like the Mantis Shrimp. Research should be done carefully of which shrimp would be suitable for your marine tank.
Pages in category "Shrimp (Saltwater)"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.(previous page) (next page)
Media in category "Shrimp (Saltwater)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 17 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Harlequin shrimp-1486.jpg 707 KB
- Harlequin shrimp-3482.jpg 118 KB
- Hymenocera elegans-9969.jpg 124 KB
- Lysmata debelius453.JPG 127 KB
- Mantis shrimp 2.jpg 91 KB
- Mantis shrimp.jpg 39 KB
- MantisShrimp-5014.jpg 935 KB
- Mantisshrimpodonto.jpg 155 KB
- Rhynchocinetes.jpg 231 KB
- Skunkcleanershrimp2.jpg 51 KB
- Stenopus hispidus-6741.jpg 265 KB
- Thumb Splitter.jpg 1.99 MB